Number of views:
ZY-3000 Tensile Impact Testing Machine
Number of views:
Product serial number
ZY-3000 Tensile Impact Testing Machine
It is mainly used to determine the energy required to break the plastic sample under the specified tensile impact speed. Used to determine the brittleness and toughness of non-metallic materials such as plastics.
Meet the standard: GB/T 13525-92 "Plastic Tensile Impact Test Method"
Term: Tensile impact strength: the ratio of the impact energy consumed by the sample being damaged by the tensile impact force to the cross section of the sample before the test KJ/m2
Elongation at break: The rate of change of the gauge length measured by the splicing of the broken part relative to the original gauge length (%)
2. Technical parameters:
1) Impact speed: 3.8m/s
2) Impact energy: 15J, 25J optional
3) Pendulum moment: pd15J=8.03848Nm
4) Pre-lift angle of pendulum: 150°
5) Strike center distance: 395mm
6) Operating temperature: (15~35)℃
7) Sample size:
Length 80±2mm Width 15±0.5mm Thickness <4mm
Maximum length between fixtures: 30±2mm
8) Power supply: 220VAC-15%～220VAC 10% 50HZ (single-phase three-wire system)
3. Working principle:
One end of the sample is fixed on the fixture of the pendulum impact testing machine, and the other end is fixed on the T-shaped head. The single-way swing of the pendulum provides energy and impacts the T-shaped head, causing the sample to break at a higher tensile deformation rate. The head and part of the sample are thrown out together, the energy consumed by the pendulum and the gauge length before and after the sample is measured are measured. After correction, the tensile impact strength and elongation at break of the sample are calculated. The test results of different types or sizes of samples cannot be compared.
4. Test device:
1. The pendulum of the testing machine must be a rigid pendulum. For a 2mm thick sample, the physical collision center of the pendulum must coincide with the thickness center of the sample during impact.
2. The gripper of the testing machine must not cause the sample to be broken and slide during the test. The gripper can have file-like teeth, and the size of the teeth may vary from sample to sample.
3. The T-shaped head should be made of light-weight and extremely low-elastic materials, and no plastic deformation should occur when impacted.
The sample is made by injection molding or machining. Film or sheet samples can be cut with a punching knife. During the sample preparation process, the sample shall not overheat. If the coolant is used in machining, it should not affect the performance of the sample. The sample should have no damage on the surface, no internal defects, and uniform thickness. The marking of the sample gauge length shall not affect the performance of the sample. Hard material samples must not be twisted. If the tested material exhibits different tensile impact properties in various directions, samples should be taken in different directions.
Sample shape and size: 1mm is preferred for sample thickness. The sample cut from the product should retain the original thickness; the sample with a thickness greater than 4mm should be machined to 4mm. For very thin films, multiple samples can be used, but they should overlap well.
Number of samples: no less than 5 samples or according to product standards.
Choose a suitable pendulum to make the impact energy reading within the effective range of the testing machine, refer to the following table:
(On the premise that the sample can be clamped, try to choose a small T-shaped head)
Pendulum impact energy J T-shaped head mass g
15.0 30±1 or 60±1
25.0 60±1 or 120±1
Calculation and presentation of test results:
1. Calculation of tensile impact strength:
Where: E—tensile impact strength, KJ/m2
W—the energy consumed by the destruction of the corrected sample, J
d—The thickness of the sample, in millimeters (mm)
h—The width of the sample, in millimeters (mm)
The test results are expressed as the arithmetic average of the tensile impact strength of each group of samples, with 3 significant figures.
2. Energy correction
Since the energy consumed by the pendulum impacting the sample Ws includes the energy consumed by the T-shaped head flying out, the energy must be corrected to find the energy consumed by the damage of the sample.
The energy consumed by the corrected sample destruction W is calculated as follows:
In the formula: W—energy consumed by the destruction of the corrected sample, J
W′—the energy consumed by the destruction of the sample during elastic collision, J
W″—the energy consumed by the failure of the specimen during inelastic collision, J
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
ZY-2000E Rubber Rotorless Vulcanizer
The ZY-2000E computerized rotorless vulcanizer adopts a computer-controlled imported temperature controller for accurate temperature control. The computer can process data in a timely manner and can perform statistics, analysis, storage and comparison, etc., humanized design, easy operation, accurate data, and optimized formula for rubber Provide accurate data. The buttons of the mouse on the computer of this vulcanizer have the same function as the buttons on the host panel, which is convenient for users to operate. The computer software interface is quite good and it is extremely convenient to use. Users can accurately measure the scorch time, positive vulcanization time, and vulcanization index. , Maximum and minimum torque, etc., is the ideal equipment for rubber industry to control the quality of rubber materials, rapid inspection and rubber extrusion research.
Sulfur change meter
1. Introduction: The ZY-2000E rubber vulcanization analyzer adopts a computer-controlled imported temperature controller for temperature control. The computer can process data in a timely manner and can perform statistics, analysis, storage and comparison, etc., humanized design, easy operation, accurate data, and provide accurate rubber formula data. The buttons of the mouse on the computer of this vulcanizer have the same function as the buttons on the host panel, which is convenient for users to operate. The computer software interface is quite good and it is extremely convenient to use. Users can accurately measure the scorch time, positive vulcanization time, and vulcanization index. , Large and small torques, etc. It is an ideal equipment for rubber industry to control the quality of rubber materials, rapid inspection and rubber extrusion research. ZY-2000E Rubber Vulcanometer is a new generation of mechatronics product launched by our factory. It is mainly composed of host, sensor, computer, data collector of lower computer, printer and electric chain. Executive standard: ASTMD5289－95 ISO6502:1991 HG/T3709-2003 Provide vulcanization curve, temperature curve diagram. Single curve test, continuous test of any curve and comparison test of any curve are possible on the same interface, the data is stored in the database, and all curve data can be printed in real time or in history. 2. Technical parameters: Executive standard: GB/T16584, ISO-6502 Cavity structure: fully enclosed Temperature control range: normal temperature -200℃ Temperature fluctuation: ≤±0.1℃ Temperature display resolution: 0.01℃ Torque range: 0-20N.M Torque display accuracy: 0.001 N.M Power supply: 50HZ, ~220V±10% Compressed air: ≥0.40Mpa Swing frequency: 100cpm (1.7HZ) Swing angle: ±0.5. ±1. Torque range: (0-5N.m, 0-10N.m 0-20N.m) automatic Ambient temperature: 0-35°C relative humidity <80% Setting range of vulcanization time: 2-300min, t90 is in the range of 10 seconds to 5 hours. Print content: date, time, temperature, curing curve, temperature curve, ML, MH, ts1, ts2, t10, t90, Vc1 Vc2 Dimensions: 600*700*1250mm 3. Main features: 1. This instrument adopts a truly closed cavity, and its repeatability and test data are comparable to Alpha 2. This instrument is based on a large-scale database development platform, and the temperature control device adopts software to directly control and collect and process. 3. This instrument has the functions of statistics, analysis, storage and comparison. Humanized design, easy to operate. Fourth, the main configuration: 1. The real high-precision closed cavity structure is synchronized with American Alpha. 2. Joint venture high-precision sensor with accuracy of 0.001N.M 3. Japan NSK high-precision bearings. 4. High-performance cylinders of SDPC Group, a Sino-British joint venture. 5. Sino-foreign joint venture Delixi pneumatic components. 6. Special modules with powerful functions, the test data is synchronized with Alpha. 7. The working door automatically rises and falls. 8. The key parts of electronic components adopt military components, with reliable quality and stable performance. 9. The computer software directly controls the temperature, and the accuracy of Alpha technology reaches 0.01℃. 10. 19-inch Lenovo LCD computer, HP color printer. 11. Taiwan built SUNON cooling fan to protect electrical appliances from malfunctioning and truly worry-free.
ZY-2000G Mooney Viscometer
ZY-2000G computer Mooney viscometer, measuring and temperature control circuit is composed of measuring and control module, platinum resistance, heater, can automatically track changes in the power grid and ambient temperature, automatically correct PID parameters, to achieve the purpose of rapid and accurate temperature control. The data acquisition system and electromechanical interlock complete the automatic test of the torque signal during the rubber test process, and automatically display the temperature value and set value in real time. After vulcanization, automatic processing, automatic calculation, printing Mooney, scorch curve and process parameters. The computer displays the test process in real time, and the changes of "temperature" and "time-Mooney" can be seen clearly from above. It is an indispensable instrument in the reclaimed rubber, rubber, wire and cable industries.
ZY-5000N rubber electronic tensile machine (digital display type)
ZY-5000N rubber electronic tensile machine is an instrument used to test the mechanical properties of materials such as stretching, peeling, tearing, and H extraction. It is widely used in rubber, plastic, textile, chemical, steel wire, hose tape, wire and cable, plastic, pipe and other industries. It is a high-precision, economical and practical instrument. The tensile machine is composed of a host, a speed control system, data acquisition and processing, sensors and electrical interlocking parts. The host includes the fuselage, transmission mechanism, and measurement system. Data processing is handled by a microcomputer processor. This machine uses a stepping speed regulator to change the stretching speed, and the speed value is directly read out. The motor moves the lower gripper (fixture) through the V-belt-worm-screw drive, so as to realize the tensile change of the sample. The head of the main unit is equipped with a tension sensor, and its upper end is connected with the connecting plate of the top beam of the main unit, and the lower end is connected with the upper clamp. The sensor is only subject to vertical tension and is not affected by torsion or directional force to ensure force measurement accuracy. Between the upper and lower grippers, the force of the sample during the test is transformed into an electrical signal through the force sensor and input into the microcomputer acquisition control system. After the test is over, it is automatically processed, automatically calculated, and the result is displayed. The touch LCD measurement and control system adopts 32-bit ARM technology and DSP high-performance processor control technology. The display part adopts a 7-inch 65K color ultra-clear touch screen with a resolution of 1024*768. The ultra-high performance configuration makes the software function and user experience great improve. The software includes boot animation, main screen display, large curve display, unit setting, multiple test standard selection and result calculation display, equipment status display, hardware parameter setting, equipment calibration, PID parameter setting, custom parameter editing, sample plan Editing, sample size editing, visual printing and other functions, the micro printer supports a variety of models to choose from, and the motor control supports free switching of multiple control methods such as servo, stepping, frequency conversion, and DC (the factory does not need to replace the system, and the standard features). This test measurement and control system is a high-performance measurement and control instrument designed specifically for electronic testing machines that integrates measurement and control. It can perform tensile, compression, bending, shear, tear, and peel tests. The software can complete the maximum force, maximum deformation, tensile strength, elongation at break, total elongation at maximum force, elongation at yield point, elongation after fracture, upper and lower yield strength, elastic modulus, force at yield point, and elongation at break , Calculation and real-time display of parameters such as elongation at yield point, tensile strength at break, tensile stress at yield point, constant elongation stress, constant elongation (according to user-specified constant force level) and other parameters, among which the level of constant elongation The value and the constant force level value can be entered into the relevant position of the software in the sample parameter interface according to the actual requirements of the customer. The parameters that can be calculated also include compressive strength, upper and lower compression yield strength, compression elastic modulus, bending strength, bending elastic modulus, average bending force, average peel force, peel strength, maximum peel force, minimum peel force, tear strength , Average shear force, shear strength, shear modulus and other mechanical and physical properties related parameters. Main interface function introduction
ZY-5000N Rubber Electronic Tension Machine
ZY series electronic tensile machine can be used for rubber, plastic, foam material, plastic, film, textile, fiber, polymer material, composite material, synthetic material, packaging tape, paper, wire and cable, fiber optic cable safety belt, leather belt, shoe Types, tapes, polymers, spring steel, stainless steel, castings, non-ferrous metals, auto parts alloy materials and other non-metallic materials and metal materials for stretching, compression, bending, tearing, 90° peeling, 180° peeling, shearing Cut, adhesion, pull-out force, elongation and other tests. Host specifications
ZY-500N Mask Tensile Machine
The ZY-500N mask tensile machine is an instrument used to test the mechanical properties of materials such as stretching, peeling, tearing, and H extraction. It is widely used in rubber, plastic, textile, chemical, steel wire, hose tape, wire and cable, plastic, pipe and other industries. It is a high-precision, economical and practical instrument.
ZY-500N Mask Tensile Machine
The ZY series mask tensile machine is used to measure the tensile properties of various masks. The appearance of this machine is novel and generous. Computer digital speed control system, equipped with force sensor and automatic elongation tracking device, good stability. Electrical appliances use PC and interface circuit boards to collect, store, process and print test results. The maximum force, yield force, average peel force, maximum deformation and other basic physical properties of the material can be calculated. During the test, the microcomputer collects the force value and deformation signal in real time, and the software displays the "force value-displacement" curve. After the test, it automatically calculates and saves the parameters, and can print out the report form the user needs. 2. Structural principle The host is composed of an electronic speed regulation system, a transmission mechanism, a force measurement system and an extension automatic tracking device. Electronic speed control system: The machine adopts AC speed control, corresponding to the stretching speed of 1-Xmm/min (X is the user's bottom request), and returns at high speed. Elongation tracking device: This device is used to measure the deformation of the sample. It can be tracked by an external tracker or a built-in tracker. It can also be tracked by the deformation device built in the motor without the tracker. 3. Main technical parameters 1. Force resolution: 0.001-0.1N 2. System accuracy: less than ±0.1 3. Maximum test force: 500N 4. Accuracy level: 0.5 5. Test force measurement range: 1-99% 6. Test force indication error: less than or equal to 0.3% 7. Test force resolution: 0.001 8. Displacement resolution: 0.001 9. Displacement indication error: less than or equal to 0.5% 10. Speed range: 0-500mm/min (special requirements can be customized) 11. Large stroke of gripper: 800mm 12. Elongation tracking error: ±0.1mm 13. Power supply voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz 14. Net weight: 120KG Four, characteristics Automatic clearing: After the computer controls the test command, the system automatically clears; High intelligence: After the test, the fracture is automatically judged and the fixture automatically returns to the initial position Multi-function: different fixtures can be replaced to carry out different tests; Automatic shift: switch to different grades according to the size of the load; Change speed: the test speed can be changed arbitrarily Control method: Test methods such as test force, test speed, displacement and strain can be selected. Powerful: Record test data throughout the process. Provides functional services such as saving, comparison and tracking. The mouse can be used to arbitrarily find out the point-by-point force value and deformation data analysis of the test curve, and it can be partially enlarged and compared. Multiple protection: with automatic limit and automatic overload protection. Automatic calculation: automatically calculate various test results, and can modify the report arbitrarily Automatic length measurement: equipped with a high-precision encoder, automatically measuring the displacement stroke and elongation between punctuation. High taste: finely crafted, smooth lines, coupled with high-precision software and hardware technology and integration capabilities, reflecting the exquisite manufacturing technology and dexterity. Five, configuration 1. Single column type. 2. One high-precision sensor 3. Japan Omron high-precision photoelectric automatic tracker 4. The testing machine software has functions of automatic calculation, storage, comparison, etc. 5. High precision control drive system 6. High precision closed loop motor 7. German Thomson ball screw 8. Synchronous belt wheel transmission, no noise, no vibration, stable operation 9. 1 special test fixture 10. 19-inch Lenovo LCD computer, HP color printer.
ZY-5000N plastic electronic tensile machine (double column digital display)
ZY-5000N plastic electronic tensile machine is an instrument used to test the mechanical properties of materials such as stretching, peeling, tearing, and H extraction. It is widely used in rubber, plastic, textile, chemical, steel wire, hose tape, wire and cable, plastic, pipe and other industries. It is a high-precision, economical and practical instrument.
Development trend of vulcanizer 2020年09月19日
Tensile testing machine Tensing testing machine is also known as universal material testing machine. 2020年09月19日
Basic knowledge of universal testing machine 2020年09月19日
Test range of rubber mechanical properties 2020年09月19日
Three functions of rubber vulcanizer 2020年09月19日